Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

Reservations...

So, I think we've all had more than enough time to mull over our choices. I am in favor of staying at the Sausalito hostel because we'll get our fill of coast environments at Klamath and driving up there, and Mount Tam will be a nice change of pace. Fisherman's Wharf is good for me for San Francisco.

Also, those of us that know we're going should make reservations soonish. I can put them under my name/credit card if y'all want. As far as I know, Chelsea, Sue, Annie, and Elissa are going on the whole trip, Aluma is coming for the last two nights, and Becky and Emily are undecided. Let me know if this is correct so that I can go ahead and make the reservations... And oh yeah, first we have to decide about Sausalito vs. Point Reyes. Elissa and Aluma, do you have a strong opinions? And I guess Fisherman's wharf is already in the majority.

Peace Out,
Chelsea

Comments:
Cool. I'll go ahead and place the reservation for you. As long as you cancel more than two days in advance you won't owe anything (since you will, of course, be picked : ))
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?