Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

DOUBLE TRIPLE EEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my GOD. I am so so SO excited. Like you don't understand. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So hopefully everybody's down for ultra nor-cal...because you KNOW I am. As for specific hostels, I kinda like Pt. Reyes just a bit better because it's 1. a wee bit cheaper 2. more in between Redwood and SF so the driving is more spaced out, not that it really matters because it and Sausalito are both close enough to SF. As for San Francisco, I like the look of the Fisherman's Wharf one the most from the pictures. The nice thing about SF is that it's so easy to get from one place to another because it ACTUALLY HAS A WORKING TRANSIT SYSTEM. HARUMPH. OOOOOH We could even grab lunch in Berkeley at Cafe Intermezzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And go hit up all four Crossroads in SF!!! A vintage shopping marathon!!!!!!!!!!! Who's with me???!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?